eDIAGNOSTICS is a tool to monitor the health of ecom Ex-Handy 10 & Smart-Ex® 02 with smart diagnosis.
The tool checks the status of various components, battery and sensors on the device. With the help of this tool, the users can perform first level of device diagnostics before reporting any issue. A simple to use tool from ecom that enhances the usability of the device.
- Check operation of hardware components, including battery, touch screen, speakers, cameras, Wi-Fi and sensors.
- Quick and accurate scan of phone’s health.
- Full Diagnosis of all the phone’s components.
- Individual components can also be scanned independently using the Custom Diagnosis feature.
- Keep track of the performance of your phone using diagnostics service.
- Generate diagnostic report and share with Ecom engineers.
- Back Camera
- Front Camera
- Dead Spots
- Internal Storage
- SD Card
Custom Diagnosis can be used to diagnose individual hardware components independently.
Steps to diagnose individual hardware components using Custom Diagnosis
(1) Tap on eDIAGNOSTICS App.
(2) Tap on Custom Diagnosis.
(3) Select any one of the hardware components (NFC is used for demonstration).
(4) Bring your Phone near to NFC TAG (As mentioned in the Screen).
(5) Wait for the diagnosis completion.
(6) Once Diagnosis is completed, NFC Tile on dashboard will be marked with GREEN color if diagnosis is passed otherwise marked with RED color in failed case.
Full diagnosis can be used to diagnose all the hardware components automatically. User intervention is required for some of the hardware components.
Custom Feature can be used for displaying status of ecom custom features like Key Assignment, MDM features, Status of ecom custom features etc.
Bug Report can be used to report a bug to Ecom Developers. Report contains device logs and bug details. This feature is password protected.
This will show all the device’s information, such as the device model, serial number, OS version, storage details, SW details, and device root status.